Doha, Qatar 19 November 2023: Her Excellency Dr. Hanan Mohamed Al Kuwari, Minister of Public Health and HMC Managing Director announced a set of new Qatari leadership appointments across Hamad Medical Corporation.
The following new appointments are effective from 19th November 2023.
- Yousuf Khalid Al Maslamani, Deputy Chief Medical Officer for Clinical Affairs
- Fatima Haidar Abdulla, Chief of Business Services
- Mohd Abu Nada, Acting Deputy Chief Medical Officer for Surgical Services and Chairman of Surgery
- Muna Abdulrahman Al Maslamani, Medical Director of Hamad General Hospital, and Chief Executive Officer of Communicable Disease Center
- Khalid Mohammed Al Jalham, Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Ambulatory Care Center
- Nasser Saeed Al-Jaffali Al Nuaimi, Chief of Center for Patient Experience
- Aftab Mohammad Umar, Chairman of Emergency Medicine
- Khalifa Al Ansari, Chairman of Dentistry
The new leaders each bring a wealth of experience and expertise to their new role and will drive the continued improvements of HMC as it strives to deliver the highest quality care to patients.